Thursday, February 4, 2010

INSPIRATION


Inspiration sometimes comes from the most unexpected places. A friend asked me yesterday if I had any upcycled dresses. Immediately I thought of dresses that my daughter has outgrown that I could give her; not thinking she was talking about product from my shop. Since she needed it for this weekend, this put me into a creative flurry. I have been collecting lots of unique pillowcases to eventually turn into dresses so there was no time like the present to start! Here is a photo of my first dress, 100% upcycled from a pillowcase. Much more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. I wish I could have one in my size. Might need to use a sheet though. These will be perfect for summer in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cool Leslie. How exciting, Congratulations!

    Lisa D. Lechuga

    ReplyDelete