Saturday, March 17, 2012

90% chance of rain!

I love stormy days in the desert.  It's almost mandatory to stay in bed an extra hour and catch up on my reading with a big mug of coffee on my hand-painted lemon leaf coaster, upcycled from corduroy pants and a cotton tablecloth. 
And I get to turn off the water in our garden for a few days...it's always my goal to get an 'Excellent' rating on our water bill, since water bills are tiered these days. It's nice to get rewarded with a lower bill for conserving water.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Regards,
    Nathalie
    I love vinyl tablecloth

    ReplyDelete